B2B – OUR SERVICE FOR CAR DEALERS AND IMPORTERS
Our highly qualified staff is travelling the world looking for suitable cars. Usually we obtain our cars on auctions or via our worldwide network, but sometimes we come across real treasures parked in an old barn. It doesn’t matter where we find your car, the logistics to bring your car onto your doorstep is included.
We offer three ways to optimize your purchase with Motorkontor:
1. MOTORKONTOR CAR TRADE
If you find an imported car in our stock you can either take a look at it in our warehouse in Bremerhaven or in our Showroom near to Hamburg.
2. MOTORKONTOR CAR SEARCH
You name the car and let us know your budget and our highly qualified staff will go on a worldwide search to find suitable cars – exclusively for you. Alternatively, we can buy your dream vehicle at the most important auctions in the USA always considering your maximum budget. Whatever way you prefer, we only charge the previously agreed commission if we succeed to get your car.
3. MOTORKONTOR EXCLUSIVE
For trade dealers and importers we’ve designed a special service. You can register for our non-binding and free Service MOTORKONTOR-EXCLUSIVE. As soon as we’ve found or bought a new classic vehicle, that is not reserved yet, all registered dealers and importers will be informed via an E-Mail including the description, price and pictures of the car. Mostly, our staff will still be at the point of sale when you receive this Mail, so we advise to decide quickly whether you would like to purchase the car. First come, first serve!
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE
– No default risk when transferring the money. You pay to our USD or EURO Account in Germany
– Access to usually unavailable vehicles using our global network
– Favorable purchase prices due to our network
– Neutral inspection on-site by qualified staff
– Save time and money avoiding travel, search and research
– Import formalities and shipping included, immediate transport after purchase
– Removal of R-12 Air-condition liquid with certificate included
– German transport insurance included
– One responsible contact person in Germany for the entire process
– Access to international auctions
– Picture documentation included
– Optional: Conversion and Oldtimer admission